If you’re making upgrades to your home and want to use a material that has a high-quality and luxurious aesthetic, quartz countertops are a perfect choice. At Regent Granite, we offer our customers a wide selection of custom quartz countertop options from many trusted quartz suppliers.
Quartz is a very durable manmade product. Quartz countertops are a form of engineered stone made from ground-up particles of quartz bound together with resins. The vibro-compression vacuum technology used by Bretonstone Technology is a patented process created by the Breton company in northeast Italy. The process consists of blending pulverized natural stone aggregate with a mix of polymers, removing the air, and then heating and shaping the material into slabs that have the hardness and appearance of natural stone.
Quartz countertops are not made of solid quartz, but a mix of 90 percent crushed granite, marble, natural stone, quartz, crystals and/or recycled industrial waste, such as ceramic, silica, glass, and mirrors. The other 10 percent is a polymeric or cement-based binder that binds all the material. The mix of these materials gives quartz countertops the look and feel of stone.
At Regent Granite, we pride ourselves in carrying the quartz lines of many different quartz suppliers. In our showroom, you will be able to look at samples from all our suppliers as you start your journey to your new countertops.
Note: Each Manufacturer for quartz provides additional details for warranty coverage for their product. Please visit the manufacturers’ websites for additional information.