Bathroom Marble Countertops from Regent Granite
Marble is a timeless and luxurious material that is a popular choice in many areas of the home. If you love the elegant look of marble countertops, we most often recommend installing them in your home’s bathrooms. Since marble can be more easily scratched or stained than other types of countertops like quartz or granite, a bathroom is the perfect place to install a marble countertop. This is because bathrooms are generally lower traffic areas than places like kitchens and are thus more likely to treated gently.
Regent Granite and Marble provides customers in London with a wide variety of bathroom marble countertops. Our customers love the large selection of colours and veining that is characteristic of marble because it add a one-of-a-kind touch to their bathroom. Our suppliers feature all of marble’s beautiful shades: black, white, grey, yellow, green and pink, all with varying degrees of coloured veins so that you can get the exact aesthetic you’re looking for.
Benefits of Bathroom Marble Countertops:
- Marble countertops are available in many different colours which means you’ll be able to choose a quietly-coloured countertop or something bold and eye-catching to set the tone of the bathroom
- You’ll be able to choose the finish of countertop that suits the aesthetic of your bathroom best: polished, honed or antiqued
- Marble countertops in your bathroom will add a touch of elegance and immediately elevate the appearance of the entire room
- Marble is heat resistant which means your curling iron or other styling tools won’t damage the surface unless it is left on hot for a very long time
- Marble countertops are easy to clean – all you need is mild soap and water to prevent stains from occurring
- If your countertop is properly sealed, the marble will retain its trademark mirror finish for a long time
If you’d like to leave a lasting impression, bathroom marble countertops are an excellent addition to your home. The only thing you need to consider about marble bathroom countertops is that you will need to take extra care when using perfumes, hair dyes and harsh bathroom cleansers. If your marble countertop is properly sealed, cleaning up any spills won’t be an issue as long as it is done promptly.
To learn more about installing a bathroom marble countertop in your home, please contact us for more information. We’ll be able to give you a free quote which will detail the exact cost of the marble countertops and also run through any other countertop options that you might be interested in.