Regent Granite & Marble Inc., is looking for a qualified Granite Bridge Saw Operator.
Must be from London or Surrounding area. Immediate start date available.
The Bridge Saw Machine Operator oversees the cutting of natural/engineered stone slabs.
- Layout slabs of stone per drawings or template
- Operate Bridge Saw for cutting
- Other duties such as CNC operation and polishing will apply
- Must be able to read, interpret, and work from templates, designs and drawings/ programming skills in the design of high-quality product
- Load/unload slabs/remnant pieces of granite/quartz onto concrete table and other work stations throughout the production area; inspect stone product before cutting for deficiencies/quality control, communicate any findings to the Operations Manager of the shop to resolve issues
- Operate blade or miter saw to cut slabs of engineered (quartz)/natural stone slabs to specified dimensions and install miter cuts with precision
- Discard pieces of granite/quartz that are not salvageable into waste bins
- *Experience required*
- Must be able to work well with team members and cooperate with others
- Critical thinking skills, math skills, able to solve problems
- Attention must be given to fine details
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to lift manually with a team member over 100 lbs where required
- Ability to read CAD/work order drawings
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
Due to seasonality, there may be fluctuations with working hours, but can be discussed further during interview process.
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com